Sunday, December 13, 2009

JMET 2009 V/S JMET 2010

What a shot it was from JMET this year!For first 15 minutes, I couldn't understand what the paper was and ended up with just 4 questions.It was a U-turn from the last year's paper.Last year people attempted 105-110 questions easily, but this year 100 seems to be an insurmountable figure.

I attempted 85 questions in all.

VA/RC:The passages were difficult to comprehend as well as the options were damn closer as compared to the last year.Vocabulary questions were least used words.Overall the VA section was 50% difficult than last year's.

My attempts: 24

LEVEL:Moderate to Difficult

LR:This section was a bit tougher than last year's.But it was manageable.20-25 is a good attempt this section.Verbal Reasoning questions were trickier.LR questions were a life saver in this section with some printing mistakes, but that was manageable

My Attempts:22

LEVEL:Moderate

QA:This section was full of sitters as well as some speed breakers.The Calculus and Geometry were not there.

My Attempts:17

LEVEL:Moderate

DI:This section was the same as QA with few speed breakers like the one based on scatter chart.

My Attempts: 22

LEVEL:Moderate

OA: The paper was horrible as compared to the last year.The cut-offs are going to take a huge dive.

My Grand Total:85

Cut-off for IIT-B should be around 65-70

No comments:

Post a Comment